The association “Humanitarian Emergency Aid Ukraine” was founded due to the current situation in Ukraine.
The purpose of the non-profit association “Humanitarian Emergency Aid Ukraine” is to organize emergency aid to Ukraine. This includes the collection, purchase and organization of relief goods, as well as the organization of transport to the destination in Ukraine. Due to the long-standing contacts in Ukraine and valuable support of numerous people in Switzerland and Ukraine, a high quality in the achievement of objectives can be ensured.
Board of Directors
- Hans Oppliger, President
- Barbara Dürr, Gams, Kantonsrätin, Vice-Presidentin
- Oleksandra Schiess, International relations
- Ueli Frehner, Leiter BBV, Cashier
- Hildegard Fässler, Alt-Nationalrätin, Auditor
- Jürg Trümpler, Alt-Kantonsoberförster SG, Auditor
- Hans Oppliger
- Barbara Dürr
- Ueli Frehner
- Hildegard Fässler
- Jürg Trümpler
- Bertrand Hug
- Eva Körbitz
You can find the founding minutes here.